It is formulated to provide the following:
- stabilize and thicken sardines sauce
- impart a smooth texture by binding the ingredients preventing water separation
- soften harsh spice flavor
- prevent sedimentation of solid particles
- promote manufacturing yield
Aquagel CG is used in cake glaze.
Its gel provides a glossy appearance in bakery products which creates a delicious appeal to consumers.
Aquavis ND is applied in noodle processing to improve its texture � firmness, stretchability, and better resistance to overcooking.
Aquagel TC is formulated as a growing media for in vitro plant tissue culture.
It serves as a seedbed for developing plant.
Carrageenan is an excellent alternative of agar, the most commonly used culture media, because of its lower cost.
The carrageenan medium is also clear so it is easier to monitor the growth of roots.
Carrageenan may also be used in the following food applications:
- Piping Jellies
- Gummy Candies
- Fruit Puree
- Fruit Juice Concentrate
For more information, queries, kindly contact us